Tuesday 9 August 2011

Cow Parsley

I have had a few days off from taking photos for the August Break 2011.  I have been feeling a bit iffy over the weekend.  I managed to get out today, however, with Buzz and my camera. I took this lovely pic of the Cow Parsley on the side of the river bank on my walk today.

I hope you like it.  I've found Photobucket and all its little effects which are brill and very easy to use so here is the result ....

Cow Parsley


bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

2 comments:

magie said...

The photo turned out lovely. Have fun playing around with the photobucket effects, I also use Picnik as well, which is quite good :)

Unknown said...

thanks for your lovely comments. I will have to look at Picnik as well Magie thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...