Tuesday 21 June 2011

A new project

I hope you have had a good weekend. 
I've been away for a few days resting, and recharging the batteries.
On my travels I came across a brilliant little wool shop, called Ann Louise, in Portsmouth, and with lots and lots of goodies to buy so as you can imagine, I didn't leave empty handed!

here are my new yummy yarns .........


I've been working on a new project, crocheting flowers in various colours, I have been going large,as I want them to stand out from the crowd and I read in a magazine that big corsages are in fashion at the moment.   I am intending to make them into hair accessories and corsages. 

my new crochet project .....



I've really got seduced by crochet again and am enjoying creating these beautiful flowers.

 
A finished orange rose



A finished red rose


bee x

o x o o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the colours, the flowers are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...