Wednesday 24 March 2010

Alice in Wonderland




I am a great one for using my imagination and love films which take me to another world, especially children's films and fantasy films.

So I had to go and see
 Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
at the weekend with my lovely man.  We saw it in 3D which I think was brilliant.  
It was slightly different from Avatar! 
I loved it for the special effects, make up and costumes. 
Johnny Depp did his usual wonderful thing in playing the 'Mad Hatter' and there was a great cast of voices for some of the characters, Barbara Winsor, Stephen Fry and Matt Lucas to name a few. 
 Helen Bonham Carter did look a little big headed in it though!
It's one to go and see. 

The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the film in 3d too and enjoyed it. The costumes were brilliant, I loved the way Alices dress changed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...